Surya Fargo Entry Mat
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
With the appearance of large ropes laid side by side and steamrolled (how's that for a mental picture?), the Fargo Entry Mat is packed full of quality workmanship and can easily enhance any decor style. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this flattened-shag entry mat is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Fargo Entry Mat is available in a broad range of colors.
What's To Like:
- If you're looking for a chameleon rug with the ability to match your decor without overwhelming it, this is your rug - unless you choose one of the brighter colors. In that case, you're looking to make a statement and you can bet the Fargo Entry Mat will make it.
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality entry mat.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser doormat, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like textured rugs, well, this is a textured rug.
The Bottom Line:
Whether you've got it in your entryway or anywhere else, this is a rug that with staying power. The Fargo Entry Mat by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rug comes in your choice of size:
2' x 3'
3' x 5'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Comes in your choice of a wide variety of striking colors