Surya Fargo Rug
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
With the appearance of large ropes laid side by side and steamrolled (how's that for a mental picture?), the Fargo Rug is packed full of qualtity workmanship and can easily enhance any decor style. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this flattened-shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Fargo Rug is available in a broad range of 16 colors.
What's To Like:
- If you're looking for a chameleon rug with the ability to match your decor without overwhelming it, this is your rug - unless you choose one of the brighter colors. In that case, you're looking to make a statement and you can bet the Fargo Rug will make it.
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like textured rugs, well, this is a textured rug.
The Bottom Line:
Whether you've got furniture near it or on it or nowhere close to it, this is a rug that with staying power. The Fargo Rug by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 10'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Comes in your choice of a wide variety of striking colors
About the Manufacturer
Surya is a leading manufacturer of area rugs and home accessories. For over 35 years, Surya has produced high quality, innovative pieces. Surya's designers and weavers masterfully create some of the most versatile products that help bring out the best of every room. Combining an expert understanding of the latest trends with time tested manufacturing techniques, Surya offers products that are a perfect combination of color, pattern and texture.