Surya Flagstone Rug
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
Like the crooked, weather-beaten flagstones of a country manor or a city courtyard, the Flagstone Rug is made up of jutting, angle-cut "stones." Made of 100 percent hand-woven thick-piled New Zealand felted wool, this shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Flagstone Rug is a mixture of black, white, lavender grey, and charcoal gray wool.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about creating a scene through material choice, and the Flagstone Rug is a great example of a rug that helps you achieve that look. It's like having a rough-hewn courtyard in your living room.
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like chunky rugs, well, this is a chunky rug.
The Bottom Line:
Roll around on this rug, dig your toes into it, wow your friends with it, look at it every time you come into the room. The Flagstone Rug by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 10'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Made up of the following colors:
Jet Black (Pantone 19-0303)
Winter White (Pantone 11-0701)
Dark Lavender Gray (Pantone 16-3801)
Charcoal Gray (Pantone 18-0601)
About the Manufacturer
Surya is a leading manufacturer of area rugs and home accessories. For over 35 years, Surya has produced high quality, innovative pieces. Surya's designers and weavers masterfully create some of the most versatile products that help bring out the best of every room. Combining an expert understanding of the latest trends with time tested manufacturing techniques, Surya offers products that are a perfect combination of color, pattern and texture.