G3-L Ergonomic Desk
by TCT Nanotec
At A Glance:
Work in absolute comfort with this slick height adjustable desk. Whether you want to stand or sit, type at an angle or on an even surface, the G3-L desk's dual worksurfaces can be moved to suit you. Casters are included to allow you to roll the desk to where you'll work, giving you the ability to put it together and place it yourself. This height adjustable desk makes even the longest days more tolerable.
- Overall dimensions: 40" h x 48" w x 33" d
- Weight: 33.3 lbs
- Large desk surface is height adjustable
- Small desk surface is both height and angle adjustable
- Coated with piano lacquer for a smooth, lustrous finish
- All metal components are powder-coated or stainless steel for a hi-tech look
- Wire control trough under back top edge
- FSC Certified, CARB compliant, E-1 rated MDF desk surfaces
- 4 casters serve as the back feet so you can move the desk easily
- Beveled edge desk surfaces
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials: MDF surface with powder coated steel legs.
Overall: 23.6" h x 48" w x 33" d
Desk height adjusts to a maximum of 40".
Weight: 33.3 pounds.
Tools Needed: Screwdriver and Allen Wrench.
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Environmental InfoThe G3-L Ergonomic Desk is FSC Certified, EPP Certified, and CARB-Compliant.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryAvailability: This item ships within 3 days and should arrive within a week from purchase.
Shipping Method: FREE Front Door Delivery. Front door delivery service means that your item will ship as quickly and safely as possible from our warehouse to your garage or primary entrance. If you live in an apartment building, the item will be left in the lobby. Prior to delivery, our shipper will contact you using the number provided to us during checkout to schedule a delivery appointment. The driver will unload the item from the truck and place it at your door. Keep in mind that this service does not include product placement inside your home, debris removal or assembly, so if you need one of these options be sure to contact us at 888-467-6278 for a custom quote.