Groupwork 66" Mobile Screen
At A Glance:
The Groupwork Mobile Screen is the perfect way to add partitions to your office space that don't require professional installation and can be moved at anytime. Whether temporary or a semi-permanent fixture of your office, the Mobile Screen offers the kind of flexibility your company needs to facilitate a better day-to-day work environment.
What's To Like:
Locking wheels keep the screen in place when you're using it, and make moving it out of the way a breeze. Add markerboard to give yourself a handy writing surface, or choose a cloth-covered tackboard panel for attractive sound absorption.
What's Not to Like:
You can probably find cheaper options out there. Turnstone knows they have a quality product that will outlast its competitors - and the price shows it.
The Bottom Line:
The Groupwork 66" Mobile Screen fills a particular need - and then some. It's durable, easily moveable, and a great way to segment space for greater productivity.
- Great complement to existing office furniture
- Mobile design - just pull screen to where it is needed
- Available with flip-chart pegs to make presentations easy
- Panels available in laminate or ceramicsteel markerboard (compatible with standard dry-erase markers) or upholstered tackboard panel
- If ceramicsteel markerboard is chosen, ceramicsteel comes on 1 side of the screen
- Multiple width choices make it easy for you to get just the right fit for the area to which you'd like to add privacy
- Also see the Groupwork 54" Mobile Screen
The Groupwork Mobile Screen is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: TS4S2466X, TS4S3066X, TS4S3666X, TS4S4266X, TS4S4866X.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Panel: laminate or ceramicsteel markerboard, or fabric-upholstered tackboard
- Frame: steel
- Casters: black plastic
- 66" h x 24"-48" w x 16" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
SHIPPING & DELIVERYAvailability:
Each Mobile Screen is made to order and arrives within 10 business days from the time of purchase
Standard Shipping Method:
Service includes delivery to your door, lobby or main entrance by your local, friendly FedEx driver. Tracking information will be provided to you by email once your order ships