Groupwork L-Shaped WorkspaceAt A Glance:
Blending clean, simple lines with user-friendly functionality, this Groupwork workspace provides an ample amount of table space to help you keep organized and productive. Modular pieces can be moved around to easily accommodate your space. Coordinate them with our selection of seating
and storage options
by Steelcase for a complete home office suite.
What's To Like:
If you really love straight lines and simplicity: this is your workspace. No clutter, no distracting "design features," just a sturdy desk and return.
What's Not to Like:
Let's see ... the Groupwork Workspace's legs will be difficult to attach if you don't have a drill. You can just use a screwdriver, but you're in for some sore fingers. (Note: we can't believe spellcheck recognized "oomph" as a word.)
The Bottom Line:
With a wide range of laminate choices, and sturdy construction, the Groupwork L-Shaped Workspace is a great desk choice for offices, both home and workplace.
The Groupwork Workspace is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: TS4TLR2460, TS4TLL2424, TS4TLR2436.
- Groupwork Desk: 28.5" h x 60" w x 24" d (TS4TLR2460)
- Groupwork Corner Bridge: 28.5" h x 24" w x 24" d (TS4TLL2424)
- Groupwork Return: 28.5" h x 36" w x 24" d (TS4TLR2436)
- 1-1/8" thick desktop with durable, low-pressure laminate finish
- 3mm radius profiled edge banding for a smooth, sophisticated look
- Comes with standard post legs with glides
- Leg Height is 27" h