With a thick, solid seat and wide board legs, the Hazel bench by Greenington is a simple, spare design. This minimalistic bench takes full advantage of both the availability and the beauty of Bamboo. The Hazel bench gives you choice in size; it's available at either 64" or 48" in length.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Hazel Bench goes well with the Hazel Dining Table.
Hazel Bench features:
- Short Bench: 17.5" h x 48" w x 14" d
- Long Bench: 17.5" h x 64" w x 14" d
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Solid Bamboo plywood
Short Bench: 17.5" h x 48" w x 14" d
Long Bench: 17.5" h x 64" w x 14" d
Environmental InformationGreenington maintains a respect for the environment, and this shows in all stages of their furniture-making process:
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About the ManufacturerGreenington makes beautiful Bamboo bedroom sets, dining sets, tables, chairs, and beds. Their factories are located in China, right next to our planet's most renewable source of lumber - Bamboo forests. With years of experience making plywood boards out of strips of Bamboo, and an eye for beautiful, balanced furniture design, Greenington stands out as a quality manufacturer of Bamboo furniture. Greenington maintains an edge by using the newest technology and the highest-grade Bamboo available; their factories are run with strict quality control guidelines in order to deliver the finest furniture possible.