With flat sliding doors and carved linear details on either end, the Hazel Sideboard by Greenington is a simple, spare design. This minimalistic sideboard takes full advantage of both the availability and the beauty of Bamboo. The Hazel sideboard gives you a modern and eco-friendly alternative to the ubiquitous "overwrought buffet;" it'll store your dinnerware without making a fuss about it.
A beautiful and sustainably built piece of furniture, the Hazel Sideboard goes well with the Hazel Dining Table.
Hazel Sideboard features:
- 27" h x 72" w x 19" d
- Three sliding doors conceal storage space for your dinnerware
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Solid Bamboo plywood boards
27" h x 72" w x 19" d
Environmental InformationGreenington maintains a respect for the environment, and this shows in all stages of their furniture-making process:
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About the ManufacturerGreenington makes beautiful Bamboo bedroom sets, dining sets, tables, chairs, and beds. Their factories are located in China, right next to our planet's most renewable source of lumber - Bamboo forests. With years of experience making plywood boards out of strips of Bamboo, and an eye for beautiful, balanced furniture design, Greenington stands out as a quality manufacturer of Bamboo furniture. Greenington maintains an edge by using the newest technology and the highest-grade Bamboo available; their factories are run with strict quality control guidelines in order to deliver the finest furniture possible.