by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Henry Ottoman echoes Gus Modern's signature look well, with its 3/4" brushed stainless steel base. Available in black or white leather, Henry doubles as a plush bench or as a long ottoman perfect for resting multiple pairs of feet.
What's To Like:
- Reminiscent of mid-century tufted seating, the Henry Ottoman is one way of incorporating the same look to your space for a much nicer price.
- Leather upholstery is durable and well-cushioned, making this ottoman a pleasant way to keep your feet off the floor.
What's Not to Like:
The legs on this ottoman are just the kind of legs that would be very unpleasant to kick with bare feet by accident. It's a bit pricey, too.
The Bottom Line:
The Henry Ottoman from Gus Modern has a great look, and brings the essence of the mid-century era to your living room for a fraction of what some of the older icons would cost.
- Overall: 15" h x 50" w x 21" d
- A versatile design that can work great in both commercial spaces and homes and as either a foot stool or entrance bench
- Stainless Steel base with a brushed finish
- Corrected, pigment dyed, Top Grain leather upholstery
- Available in hard-wearing leather in black or white
- Blind tufted detail
- Glides on all 4 legs to prevent floor damage
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:Base is 3/4 inch square stainless steel tubeThe base has a brushed finish and mitered cornersUpholstered in corrected, pigment dyed, Top Grain LeatherWood components are FSC Certified
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide
to learn more. Dimensions:
Overall: 15" h x 50" w x 21" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryFree Shipping
in the contiguous United States.
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.