Henry Storage Ottoman
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Henry Storage Ottoman echoes Gus Modern's signature look well, with its 3/4" brushed stainless steel base. Available in black or white leather, Henry doubles as a plush bench or as a long ottoman perfect for resting multiple pairs of feet. It's a versatile piece of living room furniture perfect for storing blankets, pillows, and anything else that makes for a good lazy Sunday.
What's To Like:
- Reminiscent of mid-century tufted seating, the Henry Storage Ottoman is one way of incorporating the same look to your space for a much nicer price.
- Leather upholstery is durable and well-cushioned, making this ottoman a pleasant way to keep your feet off the floor.
- The soft-closing lid makes certain that fingers won't be slammed in it as it closes - and that you won't make an unnecessary racket.
What's Not to Like:
The legs on this ottoman are just the kind of legs that would be very unpleasant to kick with bare feet by accident. It's a bit pricey, too.
The Bottom Line:
The Henry Storage Ottoman from Gus Modern has a great look, and brings the essence of the mid-century era to your living room for a fraction of what some of the older icons would cost.
- Overall: 15" h x 50" w x 21" d
- Features a soft-closing lid
- Stainless Steel base with a brushed finish
- Corrected, pigment dyed, Top Grain leather upholstery
- Available in hard-wearing leather in black or white
- Blind tufted detail
- Glides on all 4 legs to prevent floor damage
Care and Maintenance:
The versatile Henry Storage Ottoman provides a convenient place to stash books,blankets or clutter. It features a soft-closing lid, blind tufted detailing, and a stainless steel perimeter base. Itâ€™s sure to get plenty of use in any room. To help maintain the leatherâ€™s appearance, we recommend wiping with a damp, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.