High Park Chair
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The High Park Chair is like the "business casual" version of a lounge chair. Its classy, understated good looks work just as well at a cocktail party as they do in an urban office or in a fancy restaurant - but at the same time, it's a comfortable chair. This beautifully thought out club chair with a stainless steel base and French seams offers a roomy seat to for you sit back and take it all in.
What's To Like:
- You want mid-century looks? You got 'em. This is one well-balanced chair, with a strong - yet light - base and beautifully proportioned seat and back.
- French-seamed upholstery is finely detailed and durable, and is easy to dress up for company.
What's Not to Like:
We beg you: don't kick this lounge chair's base with bare feet.
The Bottom Line:
The High Park Chair from Gus Modern has a clean, tailored look, and is a stunning piece to incorporate into colorful rooms and monochrome environments alike.
- Overall: 28" h x 32" w x 30" d
- Seat depth: 21"
- Seat height: 16"
- Arm height: 23"
- Upholstery has French seams
- Stainless Steel base with a brushed finish
- Fabric and foam upholstery
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.