Horizon Nightstand, Left
by Copeland Furniture
When you need a surface at your bedside the Horizon Nightstand is there, ready and waiting. Constructed of solid maple the Horizon Nightstand offers three surfaces for holding books, glasses, a phone or anything else you might need while you sleep. The off-center vertical support gives the Horizon Nightstand just enough spunk to make it stand out. Pair the Horizon Nightstand with other pieces from the Copeland Horizon Collection for a complete look. More a fan of diversity? With its minimal design the Copeland Horizon Nightstand is sure to work well with almost any bedroom decor.
The Horizon Nightstand features:
- Dimensions: 22" w x 15.5" d x 23.25" h
- Solid maple hardwood construction
- Open, minimal design
- 3 storage platforms
- Made to order specifically for you
- Part of the Copeland Horizon collection
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Solid maple wood
22" w x 15.5" d x 23.25" h
ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATIONCopeland Furniture deeply values preservation and stewardship of natural resources. Some of their commitments include:
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERIn 1976, Copeland Furniture began bringing solid hardwood furniture to market through retail partners that shared their passion for timeless design and unparalleled quality. Since then, they've grown from a one-man shop to a family-owned and operated business that is one of the largest employers in Bradford, Vermont. Copeland has built a brand that's known for honesty, integrity, and fairness. Their growing line of products continue to reflect traditional craftsmanship values and evolving market demands.
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYShipping Type:
Free shipping within the contiguous United States!
Made to order - usually ships 4 weeks from the time the order is placed
Usually 2 weeks in transit
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL) from the factory in Vermont
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
WARRANTYAll Copeland Furniture products are covered by a (nearly) unlimited Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
Any manufacturers defect that occurs during the entire time of the initial purchaser's use - even if the product has been discontinued.
What is not covered:
Damage that occurs because of use or mis-use and is not a result of a manufacturer's defect.
If it's defective, Copeland will fix it.