Oldschool Chesterfield Multifunctional Lounge Chair
At A Glance:
The Oldschool lounge chair is a compact, modern chair with an updated version of the iconic Chesterfield upholstery. This comfortable chair is button-tufted and modular, with lathe-turned wood legs and a solid metal frame. The back features two recline settings to open up new seating or sleeping possibilities. This convertible chair is 45" long when fully opened.
What's To Like:
- The reclining back feature makes it easy for the sitter to recline or sit upright - or even lie down. That's a smart design - one that caters to the user.
- For looks, the Oldschool Chesterfield lounge chair has a beautiful retro modern style that fits in well with modern and traditional furnishings alike.
- The material quality and construction integrity are top notch. Innovation's experience shows in the fit and finish of this reclining chair.
What's Not to Like:
No arms means nothing to rest your arms on. Just stating the obvious. This can be a good thing, though - if you're trying to fit the chair into a smaller space.
The Bottom Line:
The Oldschool Chesterfield Multifunctional Lounge Chair by Innovation lives up to its manufacturer's name. It's innovative, smart, and looks great.
- 31" h x 35" w x 35-45" d
- Seat height: 15"
- Mattress is 7" thick
- Icomfort pocket springs make the lounge chair durable and bed-like
- Matte black powder-coated steel frame
- Espresso-stained wood legs
The Oldschool Chesterfield Multifunctional Sofa Bed may be purchased separately to form a sofa with chaise or rear-facing seat, as shown in the one of the pictures above.