Invisible Table by Kartell
designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
At A Glance:
Created using Kartell's pioneering injection-molding technique, the Invisible Table is a light, sturdy square-topped table able to handle much more weight than you'd think at first. Extremely stable, sturdy, and visually striking, Invisible Table comes in both low and high sizes. The higher Invisible Table can be used as a dining table, kitchen table, or desk; the lower table is perfect as a coffee table.
What's To Like:
- Oh, the minimalists are going to love this one. Kartell really knows how to scratch the "less is more" itch.
- Stability in a table is key, and the Invisible Table is quite stable. Hey, neat - that rhymed.
- This table is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. What better for the breezy patio than a light, airy table?
What's Not to Like:
Simplicity and minimalistic design aside, some people want a traditional table. We get that.
The Bottom Line:
The Kartell Invisible Table, while not traditional in any respect, is nonetheless perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use. If you like the look, it's a solid choice.
- High table: 29" h x 40" w x 40" d
- Low table: 13" h x 40" w x 40" d
- Formed from transparent or batch-dyed PMMA
- Made in Italy