At A Glance:
The Jam Barstool (and its sibling, the (Jam Counterstool) presents a fresh look at the ordinary bar stool. Its sturdy, ultramodern technopolymer seat shell hints at a retro look and its steel base is both sturdy and sleek.
What's To Like:
- Comfort. The Jam Stool's steel frame features a footrest so that even those with short legs will be satisfied with its placement.
- Modern style. The Jam Stool isn't minimalist - it's too colorful and space-age for that. No, this is a very contemporary stool that'll bring your home up to date without going out of style too quickly.
What's Not to Like:
- This can't be a "dislike" - just something to consider: style is a two-way street. For every person who loves the way the Jam Stool looks, you'll find someone who doesn't like it. Where do you fall?
- This stool's seat os colorful but is always white where you park your assets.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Jam Barstool is a great contemporary barstool or counterstool for your dining area. Retro ice cream parlor style and the stool's comfortably-shaped seat go together very nicely.
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5" h x 19" w x 20.125" d
- Seat Height: 31.5"
- Chrome frame
- Technopolymer plastic seat shell
- Made in Italy
Materials & Measurements
Chrome legs and frame, seat is strylene acrylonitrile copolymer
Overall: 36.5" h x 19" w x 20.1" d
Seat height: 31.5"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Calligaris furniture is protected by a limited warranty for 1 year from the date of delivery.
This product is also subject to Smart Furniture's 45 day returns.