Jane Lounge Chair
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Trim steel frame neatly rises into a plush lounge chair with a strong mid-century vibe. The Jane Lounge has a button-tufted seat and back, and can be easily inserted into nearly any decor or color scheme
What's To Like:
- Metal base, button tufting ... class dismissed. We love the look.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in an eclectic home, the Jane Lounge Chair is a master of adaptability.
What's Not to Like:
This lounge is on the pricey side, but you won't find a lounge of this quality for much cheaper.
The Bottom Line:
Boasting design cues from the classic Jane Sofa and Loveseat, this lounge chair is an excellent option for the clean modern living room
- Overall dimensions: 30" h x 35" w x 36" d
- Button-tufted cushions and stainless steel frame
- Contains FSC-Certified wood
- Refined Mid-Century look
- Reversible Seat and Back cushions
- Frame and cushions have piped finish
- Non marking leveler feet on the bottom of the legs
- Medium density polyurethane foam cushions
- Coordinate with the matching Jane Loveseat, Jane Sofa, or Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa.
Environmental InformationThe Gus Jane Chair contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a well-managed forest.
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.