At A Glance:
Who knew furniture could be bi-sectional? This is a heavy duty compact sectional sofa solution. It includes a chaise lounge attachment (that can go on the left or right side of the sofa) in addition to the traditional sofa. The whole thing is elegantly turned out with button-tufted cushions and a simple, stylish profile.
Part of the Loft Collection by Gus Modern. Loft furniture is designed to nestle into loft and apartment spaces for comfort and style.
What's To Like:
- The ability of the sofa to transform and switch the chaise from the right to the left is a big plus. That little bit of versatility can save a lot of headache when you're rearranging your living room.
- The addition of the chaise lounge attachment makes it perfect for lazy Sundays and movie nights - it's more than just a fine piece of design.
- The classic, graceful look of the sofa is also truly enticing.
What's Not to Like:
The price is steep, but for a apartment-sized sofa of this quality you're going to have to look long and hard for a better deal.
The Bottom Line:
A fine looking sofa, a fine looking chaise lounge, and seamless integration between the two. Put your feet up and relax. This sectional sofa can be configured as either left or right facing. An ideal solution for those seeking a sofa that can seat multiple guests and maintain a smaller footprint.
- Overall dimensions: 30" h x 82" w x 65" d
- Can be easily switched from chaise on the right to chaise on the left of the sofa
- Refined Mid-Century look
- Frame contains stainless steel and FSC-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Button-tufted cushions
- Reversible Seat and Back cushions
- Frame and cushions with piped finish
- Stress tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet on the bottom of the legs
- A smaller version of the popular Jane Bisectional Sofa with a similar refined Mid-Century look
- Coordinate with the matching Jane Lounge Chair, Jane Loveseat, or Jane Sofa.