by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A two-seated version of the classic Jane Sofa, the Jane Loveseat has button-tufted cushions and a stainless steel base that complements simple design with stylish upholstery. Its trim steel frame neatly rises into a plush loveseat with a strong mid-century vibe. The Jane Loveseat has a button-tufted seat and back, and can be easily inserted into nearly any decor scheme.
What's To Like:
- Metal base, button tufting ... class dismissed. We love the look.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in an eclectic home, the Jane Loveseat is a master of adaptability.
What's Not to Like:
This loveseat is on the pricey side, but you won't find a two-seater of this quality for much cheaper.
The Bottom Line:
Boasting design cues from the classic Jane Sofa and Loveseat, this loveseat is an excellent option for the clean modern living room.
- Overall dimensions: 30" h x 63" w x 36" d
- Button-tufted cushions and stainless steel base
- Contains FSC-Certified wood
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Frame and cushions have piped detailing
- Stress tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet on the bottom of the legs
- Medium density polyurethane foam cushions
- Coordinate with matching Jane Bi-Sectional Sofa, Jane 3-Seat Sofa, or Jane Lounge Chair
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.