Jenny End Table
designed by Brian Kane
At A Glance:
This timeless end table is designed to meet the needs of impromptu, collaborative, and reception areas. End tables add to the residential and in-the-home quality of the Turnstone collection.
What's To Like:
Simplicity and sturdy functionality - with two surfaces and unobtrusive lines, the Jenny End Table does its job well.
What's Not to Like:
If we have to not like something, we'd say that the corners are sharp. But it's square, and that can't be helped.
The Bottom Line:
The Jenny End Table looks great, feels great, and will be a good fit in any office, or in any contemporary home.
- 17" h x 13.5" w x 26.5" d
- 8 different veneer finishes to match any color scheme and home decor
- Modern square design
- Optional brushed aluminum legs add a classy touch
- Perfect for reception, lounge and teaming areas
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality certified
The Jenny End Table is also known by the manufacturer item number TS31415L.
Materials & Measurements
MDF with melamine low-pressure laminate
Overall: 17" h x 13.5" w x 26.5" d