by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The unique, luminous Gus Modern Lightbox casts a soft glow and offers multiple uses for the home or office. A perfect square made of roto-molded plastic, the Lightbox works as an accent table and floor light, and is even sturdy enough to be used as an occasional stool. Available in Frosted White. 60W bulb recommended (not included).
What's To Like:
- The Lightbox is like a combination of minimalist art and ambient lighting principles. It's attractive and functional.
- White plastic adds a bright, contrasting material touch to nearly any space, with the added benefit of its strong symmetry and blocky construction.
What's Not to Like:
If you like lamps that are shaped like, well, lamps, have a look at our other light fixtures.
The Bottom Line:
The Lightbox from Gus Modern is uncompromising in its modern stance, unflawed in its material construction, and attractive in an unorthodox way. Therefore, we love it.
- Dimensions: 18" h x 18" w x 18" d
- Convenient on/off foot switch
- Opening on bottom of cube to access light bulb
- Uses a 60W bulb
- Perfect square has no seams
- Can be used as a stool, table, and light
- Can withstand up to 150 lbs. of pressure
- Roto-molded plastic doesn't overheat
Care and Maintenance:
The Lightbox provides a warm ambient light for interior spaces. Bulb wattage should not exceed 60W. For residential use only.
Materials & Measurements Materials:
Overall: 18" h x 18" w x 18" d
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Product Q&AHow does the lightbox work?
A hole cut in the bottom accommodates a cord to plug into the nearest outlet.What kind of bulb does it use?
A 60W bulb (not included)Does it get hot?
No, the roto-molded plastic material is heat-resistant and will not heat up over time.See FAQs
section for additional information regarding Smart Furniture policies.