Mademoiselle Kravitz Armchair
designed by Philippe Starck
upholstered by Kravitz Design
At A Glance:
The Kartell Mademoiselle Chair is already a globally recognized design, combining advanced technology with comfortable upholstery. Originally designed by Philippe Starck in 2003, the Mademoiselle was the perfect medium for the creative minds behind Kravitz Design - founded by Lenny Kravitz to infuse the world of design with a little bit of Rock 'n Roll. The result? A comfortable, outrageously upholstered stylish armchair.
What's To Like:
- Always wanted to be ostentatious, but not really comfortable wearing python skin pants? Well, here's your chair. It's bold, and its faux skins and furs put the capital G in "Glamour."
- The plastic frame is super sturdy, due to Kartell's injection-molding process.
- Overall dimensions: 29.14" h x 21.625" w x 21" d
- Seat made from faux fur or fabric
- Base made of clear or black injection-molded polycarbonate
- Seat upholstery is padded with foam
- Clear plastic glides protect your floor
- Made in Italy
DesignerFew designers have had an impact across the world of design like Philippe Starck. From modern furniture, restaurant interiors, to architecture, the French icon has made lasting impressions to all those exposed to his work. However, his most influential designs have been in the world of staggeringly original mass produced consumer goods. Renowned for his collaboration with the Italian design and manufacturing firm Kartell, Starck's most famous works include the Ghost Chair series, the Bubble Club group, and the Mademoiselle Chair. Despite all his past achievements, he is still highly active in the world of modern design.
About the Manufacturer
|Creativity and technology, glamour and functionality, quality and innovation: a combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. By cultural and entrepreneurial choice, since its origins in 1949 the Italian manufacturer has chosen to characterize itself as the market leader in the production of designers articles which use technology and plastic materials. This choice requires a great understanding of materials and transformation technology. A leader in furniture design, Kartell addresses an international audience with a collection unique in originality, variety, size, and range. |