Baguette Table, 62" Wide
designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
At A Glance:
The Baguette Table has an incredibly light look, with a long, slender top and cast aluminum legs. So light that it almost looks like its floating. Don't let that delicate appearance fool you though: the Baguette Table is strong enough to support even your most ambitious holiday feast. The 62" wide Baguette Table from Magis promises to add a modern, light touch to any room.
What's To Like:
- We'll buy whatever those Bouroullec characters are selling; they really know how to design beautiful furniture. "Graceful" comes to mind immediately when we look at the Baguette Table. Their goal was to use the least amount of aluminum possible, and they certainly achieved that goal.
- This table is outdoor friendly in black and white - just right for entertaining or simply enjoying the view. Removable tabletop makes it even easier to move.
- The Baguette Table is deceptively strong. Don't dance on it, but it'll hold the entire spread.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay a bunch less for a dining table, and there's no denying that. This one's unique, though, and that's worth a lot.
The Bottom Line:
Strong, stable, and strikingly attractive, the Magis Baguette Table is perfect for hosting your next family dinner or just giving you a place to read the paper as you eat breakfast.
- 62" w x 33" d x 28" h
- Top available in 1" thick, black or white MDF or 5/8" thick extra-transparent glass
- Legs available in polished or painted aluminum
- Black and white frames and bases are suitable for outdoor use
Looking to host a larger group? The Baguette Table also comes in an 80 inch wide version.
The Magis Baguette Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGG703362.