Rectangular Steelwood Table
designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
At A Glance:
The Rectangular Steelwood Table from Magis takes the conventional dining table and inverts it. Instead of a wooden top and metal base, the Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec-designed Steelwood Table uses a steel top and beech base. The result is a remarkably strong and sturdy table that retains a look of delicacy. The Steelwood Table combines the durability of steel with the warmth of wood, giving you a piece that can stand up to the rigors of life but still has a warm and inviting look.
What's To Like:
- We love the juxtaposition of materials. Out of two substances that are nearly as different as possible, a cohesive whole is formed.
- As a dining table goes, the rectangular Steelwood Table is easily cleanable, and so easy to look at you just might linger to look at it every time you pass through your dining area.
- The Steelwood Table gives new meaning to the word "refined." This is a very refined table, with no rough edges or corners. When it comes to fresh, clean design, the brothers Bouroullec are very capable.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a dining table, and there's no denying that. The choice is between refined modern quality and cost savings.
The Bottom Line:
Unique, elegant, beautiful and of course functional, the Rectangular Steelwood Table is the perfect addition to any dining space and capably merges traditional with modern.
- 72" w x 36" d x 30" h
- Steel top and frame components
- Beech legs and crosspieces
- Available in 2 solid colors and 1 mix of natural beech and white
Also see the:
Steelwood Round Table
Steelwood Shelving System
The Magis Rectangular Steelwood Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGS70T.