Mansfield Bedroom Set in Natural Cherry
by Copeland Furniture
Low, sleek, and finished with detail, the Mansfield Bedroom Set is designed to fit any home's decor. Crafted in solid cherry wood, this bedroom set features a huge variety of storage options to go along with its platform bed. The set's construction style is a well-blended mix of familiar wood and linear construction, with a dash of style in the mitered "sawhorse" frames that support the dressers and nightstand. The Mansfield bedroom set has four cherry finishes from which to choose.
Mansfield Bedroom Set features:
- Crafted in your choice of four solid cherry hardwood finishes
- Mid-height footboard makes your bedroom feel more spacious while still enclosing your mattress
- See the "product details" tab for furniture dimensions
- Made to Order - it's your furniture from start to finish
- Slats not needed
- Box spring not needed, providing for a cleaner, more stylish look
- Made in the United States
*Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Solid Cherry wood
|Queen Bed||40" h x 63" w x 84" d|
|King Bed||40" h x 79" w x 84" d|
|Cal. King Bed||40" h x 75" w x 88" d|
|1-Drawer Nightstand||22" h x 21" w x 18" d|
|4-Drawer Dresser||36" h x 36" w x 18" d|
|5-Drawer Dresser||50" h x 29.375" w x 18" d|
|6-Drawer Dresser||29.875" h x 66.125" w x 18" d|
|Laptop Desk||36" h x 36" w x 18" d|
|Wall Mirror||28.75" h x 36" w x 1.5" thick|
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Copeland Furniture deeply values preservation and stewardship of natural resources. Some of their commitments include:
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About The Manufacturer
In 1976, Copeland Furniture began bringing solid hardwood furniture to market through retail partners that shared their passion for timeless design and unparalleled quality. Since then, they've grown from a one-man shop to a family-owned and operated business that is one of the largest employers in Bradford, Vermont. Copeland has built a brand that's known for honesty, integrity, and fairness. Their growing line of products continue to reflect traditional craftsmanship values and evolving market demands.
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
All Copeland products include free inside delivery within the contiguous United States!
Made to order, usually ships in 8-10 weeks from the time the order is placed
Once your order ships from the factory in Vermont, you can expect to receive it within 10-14 days later. We use a team of professional movers who handle every package by hand. This process takes a little longer but ensures that your order will arrive to you damage free.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
All Copeland Furniture products are covered by a (nearly) unlimited Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
Any manufacturers defect that occurs during the entire time of the initial purchaser's use - even if the product has been discontinued.
What is not covered:
Damage that occurs because of use or mis-use and is not a result of a manufacturer's defect.
If it's defective, Copeland will fix it.
Customizations Made Easy
Use these arrows to move through customizable aspects of this product.