Mantis Clip On Task Lamp
Let there be light! Mantis is a versatile clip-on task lamp that brightens your workspace, with minimal interference to your surroundings. Battery-operated and portable, it's perfect for shining a light on your keyboard, bookshelf, worksurface, or any other dark spot.
Plus, it kinda looks like a rocket ship. Beat that for awesome.
Mantis includes two parts: a lamp and a clip.
- Functions either within the clip or free-standing
- Two light settings: press once for high light and twice for low light
- 11 bright LEDs provide illumination
- Two flip-out legs let Mantis stand up on any flat surface
- Rubberized end pieces prevent slipping
- Two AA batteries provide approximately 30 hours of light
- Automatically shuts off after two hours of use
- Allows light to rotate, so you can shine Mantis in any direction
- Soft, non-slip pads for extra grip
- 2.5" wide clamp allows attachment to most monitors, laptops, shelves, or tabletops
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Plastic with rubberized end pieces
Lamp: 9.5" w x 1.25" d x 1.25" h
Clip: 2.5" w x 1.5" d x 2.5" h
About the Manufacturer
|For centuries, becoming an "inventor" has been a hard gig to crack. Complexities relating to financing, engineering, distribution, and legalities have stood in the way of brilliant people executing on their great ideas.|
Quirky's founder and CEO, Ben Kaufman, aimed to fix the unbalanced idea-making process; since launching in 2009, Quirky has rapidly changed the way the world thinks about product development. They bring two brand new consumer products to market each week, by enabling a fluid conversation between a global community and Quirky's expert product design staff.
The world influences their business in real-time, and Quirky shares their revenue directly with the people who help them make successful decisions.