designed by Sam Hecht and Kim Colin
At A Glance:
Designer Sam Hecht says that his Mattiazzi Branca Chair was designed to meet all the expectations of a modern chair - to be comfortable, fit under a table, be light enough to carry, and be stackable. Oh, and let's not forget that it works anywhere - in a dining area, living room, family room, home office. The chair's solid wood frame is available in matte black anilin ash, natural wax ash, and chocolate with natural ash seat.
What's To Like:
- Sam Hecht wanted the form of the chair to evoke the way tree branches turn, twist, meet, and branch off. Thus, its name: Branca (branch). It's beautiful, and an ode to the natural form of trees.
- The Branca Chair combines the best of robotic manufacturing and hand woodworking. The seat and back are carved from a single piece of wood, and the joints are seamless.
- Strength and lightness are equally represented in this wonderful chair.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a dining chair. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The Branca Chair from Mattiazzi is beautiful, elegantly proportioned, and excellently made. This dining chair can be an heirloom-quality feature of any modern home.
- 32.3" h x 22.4" w x 21.3" d
- Solid wood carpentry for a lightweight chair with grace and strength
- Light and stackable
- Perfect for use as a side chair or dining chair
- Sturdy and made to be heirloom quality
The Mattiazzi Branca Chair is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGR00.