He Said Chair
designed by Nitzan Cohen
At A Glance:
Named to reflect a conversation between a man and a woman, the He Said Chair is a more masculine version of its mate, the She Said Chair. Designer Nitzan Cohen is known for his questioning approach to each project - in this case, the question was whether or not the chair he was designing should be outspoken or a little more timid? He decided to design both, with He Said and She Said. While the armrests of the She Said Chair curve gently downward, the He Said Chair armrests assert themselves.
What's To Like:
- The top half of the chair can be attributed to Mattiazzi's sophisticated approach; The backrest, armrests, and legs display a smooth geometry usually seen in plastic chairs.
- Strength and lightness are equally represented in this wonderful chair.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a dining chair. Honestly, you could. But this one's worth the price.
The Bottom Line:
The He Said Chair is stackable, and has beautiful solid wood carpentry that can fit in any room in your home. It's available in four wood finishes.
- 30.3" h x 23.2" w x 24" d
- Solid wood carpentry for a lightweight chair with grace and strength
- Broad stance makes it a stable seat
- Perfect for use as a side chair or dining chair
- Sturdy and made to be heirloom quality
The Mattiazzi He Said Chair is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGH00.