Moduluxe 1 Drawer Nightstand
by Copeland Furniture
The Moduluxe Nightstand features 1 drawer for storing all of your bedside needs and a convenient lower shelf for keeping your nightime reads close by. Pair this with other pieces from the Moduluxe collection to have a room that is as unique as your taste. Individual pieces within the Moduluxe collection can stand alone as stylish contemporary designs or can be arranged in a modular sectional for a semi-built-in configuration. Whether you're imagining a conventional bedroom set or a sectional configuration, Moduluxe has the versatility and range of options to realize your vision.
Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality. Cases, desks and media units are available in a wide range of configurations, each sold separately.
- 18 1/2" w x 18" d x 21" h
- Available in Cherry, Maple, or Walnut Natural Hardwood
- Choose a conventional or water borne finish
- Made to Order - it's your furniture from start to finish
- Made in the United States
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Cherry Natural Hardwood
Overall: 21" h x 18" w x 18.5" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Copeland Furniture deeply values preservation and stewardship of natural resources. Some of their commitments include:
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About The Manufacturer
In 1976, Copeland Furniture began bringing solid hardwood furniture to market through retail partners that shared their passion for timeless design and unparalleled quality. Since then, they've grown from a one-man shop to a family-owned and operated business that is one of the largest employers in Bradford, Vermont. Copeland has built a brand that's known for honesty, integrity, and fairness. Their growing line of products continue to reflect traditional craftsmanship values and evolving market demands.
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Made to order, usually ships in 8-10 weeks from the time the order is placed.
All Copeland products include free inside delivery within the contiguous United States!
Once your order ships from the factory in Vermont, you can expect to receive it within 10-14 days later. We use a team of professional movers who handle every package by hand. This process takes a little longer but ensures that your order will arrive to you damage free.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Box 1 Size: 25" h x 22" w x 22.5" d
Box 1 Weight: 45 lbs
All Copeland Furniture products are covered by a (nearly) unlimited Manufacturer's warranty.