Motivate Adjustable Height Table
Do more with less with Hon's Motivate Tables. The Motivate can be almost any type of table you need, and shift roles with ease. Use individual tables as desks, then combine several to form a large conference table. Pull them apart and arrange as a group or team work space or place the Motivate Tables in rows to give yourself a space great for lectures or training.
These training tables are designed with the modern office in mind by being able to function in almost any role. This Adjustable Height Motivate Table is perfect for accommodating users of all sizes. With its tool free lift mechanism this Motivate Table can be easily adjusted from 27.5" high to 34.5" high and a variety of levels in between. The Adjustable Height Table also works great as a place for your notes when giving a presentation or as part of a conference table.
The Motivate Tables can be customized to your preference. The optional casters are great for tables that will be moved frequently while the modesty panel offers a touch of privacy. The Interlink IQ Electrical system lets you plug in one table then connect up to 8 tables to it, giving everyone at your meeting easy access to power, especially when you use the optional grommets or electrical port.
The Motivate Table is also available in a half-round version, a non-adjustable height version and a nesting version.
The Hon Motivate Adjustable Height Table features:
- 18"D x 48", 60" or 72"W
- table top height range of 27.5"-34.5"
- adjusts via ratchet style mechanism - no tools required!
- your choice of locking, multi-surface casters or glides
- optional grommets for easy cable management or a convenient power source
- available in a standard, squared edge (2MM) or an angled edge on the side of use for a more ergonomic angle
- standard fixed height base
- 60"W and 72"W tops with steel stretcher bars for reinforcement
- Interlink IQ Electrical that lets you plug one table in to an outlet and connect up to 8 additional tables
The Motivate Series is fantastic for creating learning/training spaces. The furniture in the Motivate Collection is mobile, comfortable, and sleek, and the experts at HON did their best to make it conducive to learning. Check out the video below for an overview.
Materials & Measurements
- die cast aluminum base
- 1-1/8" thick particleboard top with melamine or high-pressure laminate surface and bottom
- steel mounting plate and cross support
- 18" top depth
- 48", 60" or 72" top width
- range of table height: 27.5"-34.5"
- top is 1.125" thick
- grommets are 3" round
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.