Motivate Nesting Conference Table
with Flip Top Compact Storage Top
Versatile, sturdy and easily readjusted. The Hon Motivate Table is designed to be used in almost any role that would require a table. From personal desk to group work station, this training table is your answer.
This Hon Motivate Table is a great option for offices that are short on storage space. It's clever nesting ability let's you flip the top to a vertical position then nest several tables together. When in use, this Half Round Motivate Table works great as a personal desk or the head of a conference table. Pair two together for a round table that is perfect for group work.
The Motivate Half Round Table can be configured so that it meets your needs. Choose between casters or glides depending on how often you mover your table and rearrange your space. The grommets help with cable management and work with Hon's Interlink IQ Electrical system to give up to 8 tables power while only plugging one into an outlet. The Ergo edge option gives you a slanted edge on one side for a more ergonomic angle while the 2MM Edge offers a more classic, square edge.
The Motivate Table is also available in a non-nesting version, an adjustable height version and a rectangular nesting version.
The Hon Motivate Table features:
- 29.5"H x 18"D x 48", 60" or 72"W
- 2 MM matching edgeband
- top flips for compact storage
- soft rubber bumper that reduces noise and wear when top rotated
- pre-drilled top for base and accessory support
- your choice of locking, multi-surface casters or glides
- optional grommets for easy cable management or a convenient power source
- standard fixed height base
- 60"W and 72"W tops with steel stretcher bars for reinforcement
- Interlink IQ Electrical that lets you plug one table in to an outlet and connect up to 8 additional tables
The Motivate Series is fantastic for creating learning/training spaces. The furniture in the Motivate Collection is mobile, comfortable, and sleek, and the experts at HON did their best to make it conducive to learning. Check out the video below for an overview.
Materials & Measurements
- Die cast aluminum base
- 1-1/8" thick particleboard top with melamine or high-pressure laminate surface and bottom
- Steel mounting plate and cross support
- 48"W x 24"D, 60"W x 30"D, or 72"W x 36"D
- Top is 1.125" thick
- Grommets are 3" round
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.