Motivate Conference Table, 48" w x 84" l
The Motivate Table is Hon's do anything training table. Hon's Motivate line takes versatility to the next level; these training tables can fill any role you need them to. That ability lets you save money and space.
This Motivate Conference Table can function as anything from a group workstation, the head of a conference table or an individual desk, or even all of the above. With its lightweight the Motivate Table is easy to reposition and rearrange so that you can always have the perfect setup. The optional casters make mobility that much easier and the integrated electrical system makes powering up to 8 combined tables a breeze.
The Motivate Table is also available in a half-round nesting version, an adjustable height version and a nesting version.
The Motivate Conference Table features:
- 29.5" h x 60" w x 84" l
- Consist of 2 half-round 60" w x 30" d tables and 1 60" w x 24" d rectangular table
- your choice of locking, multi-surface casters or glides
- optional grommets for easy cable management or a convenient power source
- 2MM matching edgeband
- standard fixed height base
- 60"W and 72"W tops with steel stretcher bars for reinforcement
- Interlink IQ Electrical that lets you plug one table in to an outlet and connect up to 8 additional tables
The Motivate Series is fantastic for creating learning/training spaces. The furniture in the Motivate Collection is mobile, comfortable, and sleek, and the experts at HON did their best to make it conducive to learning. Check out the video below for an overview.
Materials & Measurements
- Die cast aluminum base
- 1-1/8" thick particleboard top with melamine or high-pressure laminate surface and bottom
- Steel mounting plate and cross support
- 29.5" height
- 48"W x 48"D, 60"W x 60"D, or 72"W x 72"D
- Top is 1.125" thick
- Grommets are 3" round
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.