Motivate Rectangular Nesting Table
Motivate Tables are ready for anything your office can throw at them. If you need a group of individual desks, the Motivate Table is there. Need a conference table? No problem. Need to arrange your room for a lecture or training? Easy and simple. And, with this nesting version, you can store your table when not in use without taking up tons of space.
In addition to being able to function in almost capacity in your office the Motivate Nesting Table from Hon can be customized to better meet your needs. The optional grommets or electrical support give everyone at your table power and work wonderfully with the integrated power system that lets you connect up to 8 tables while only needing to plug one into the wall. The optional casters are great for tables that need to be moved frequently and the modesty panel can help add privacy, a great option when the table is used as a desk. The modesty panel sits on a hinge that lets it rotate when the table is flipped for storage.
The Motivate Table is also available in a half-round version, an adjustable height version and a fixed base version.
The Hon Motivate Table features:
- 29.5"H x 18"D x 48", 60" or 72"W
- flip top that allows for compact nesting
- softer rubber bumper that reduces noise and wear when top flipped
- dual latch design for a positive and secure lock
- your choice of locking, multi-surface casters or glides
- optional grommets for easy cable management or a convenient power source
- matching squared 2MM edges
- standard fixed height base
- 60"W and 72"W tops with steel stretcher bars for reinforcement
- Interlink IQ Electrical that lets you plug one table in to an outlet and connect up to 8 additional tables
The Motivate Series is fantastic for creating learning/training spaces. The furniture in the Motivate Collection is mobile, comfortable, and sleek, and the experts at HON did their best to make it conducive to learning. Check out the video below for an overview.
Materials & Measurements
- die cast aluminum base
- 1-1/8" thick particleboard top with melamine or high-pressure laminate surface and bottom
- steel mounting plate and cross support
- 29.5"H x 18"D
- 48", 60" or 72" wide
- top is 1.125" thick
- grommets are 3" round
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.