Move Stacking Chair, Plastic Seat by Steelcase
At A Glance: This is Steelcase's workhorse office chair, now available in a larger range of colors. Every office needs a handful of side chairs like the Move Chair, and for the money, the Move Chair is a great value.
What's To Like: The Move Chair is packed with utility. It's lightweight, it stacks, it supports up to 300 pounds, and the new colors Steelcase introduced look great too.
What's Not to Like: This non-upholstered version has a plastic seat which will your butt will disagree with if you sit in it for hours at a time. It's a side chair, and it's great for meetings and short bouts of sitting.
The Bottom Line: You can find something cheaper if you care to look, but you'll be hard pressed to find something that's a better value. The Move Chair comes with a lifetime warranty and it will be a fixture in your office for years.
Steelcase makes some of the most durable office furniture available, and the Move Chair bears this pedigree well. Not the fanciest chair on the outside, the Move Chair gets it done where it counts.
- Stacks 5 chairs high
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Cantilevered arms clear most worksurfaces
- Available in glides, carpet, or hard floor casters
- Also available with an upholstered seat
- 31.5" h x 25.75" w x 20.25" d
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials: powder-coated steel, glass reinforced nylon
Overall: 31.5" h x 25.75" w x 20.25" d
Seat height: 18.5"
Arm height: 25.75"
- Gold Cradle to Cradle Certified.
- Up to 99 percent recyclable
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified for indoor air quality
- Level 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard
- Powder-coat painting is VOC-free and free of heavy metals
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
SHIPPING & DELIVERYUsually ships in 4-5 business days. Ships via FedEx Ground.
Comes with free standard shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.