Move Stool, Upholstered
At A Glance:
Sit and be moved - literally. Under the seat cushion of the Move Stool lies an innovative support system that conforms to your body. Flexors inside the seat curve with your curves and move as you move. A sequel to the popular Move Chair, this tall work stool is versatile and environmentally conscious. Available in black or platinum colored frames, with optional arms that match the frame.
What's To Like:
The beauty of the Move Stool is in its sleek design, cool colors, and comfortable seat. Also, the hit to your wallet is pretty low - anytime you can get such a versatile stool for this price you're coming out a winner.
What's Not to Like:
The optional arms could be a little longer for comfort's sake, although we can see how their "shortness" works with the Move Stool's design as a whole. Other than that, we've got no complaints - the stool's pretty well thought out.
The Bottom Line:
Upholstered? Check. Versatile? Check. Sharp-looking? Check. The Move Stool is everything you're looking for in a simple desk stool or for when you need to break out some extra seating.
- 42.5" h x 21" w x 20.25" d
- Available with or without arms
- If arms are chosen, they will match the frame color
- Light weight but Steelcase-quality durable
- Innovative "flexors" under seat cushion for comfort
- Plastic glides with steel inserts for strength, ideal for carpeted areas
- Caster option provides added mobility
- Comes in seat upholstered or seat and back upholstered versions