Muto Pendant Light
At A Glance:
Like a Japanese lantern (or even Asian architecture), the Muto Pendant Light features solid wood panels with translucent, light-emitting material between. In this case, the materials are frosted polymer and Walnut, not paper and Cherry wood. An LED light source completes the modernization of this culturally-inspired design.
What's To Like:
The Muto pendant utilizes energy-efficient LED technology to its full effect, giving off a warm glow that's bright enough to light your dinner table - but not bright enough to take away the natural ambiance of your space.
- Overall dimensions: 14.5" h x 32" d x 32" w
- Shade made of solid Walnut and frosted polymer
- Dimmable with ELV or TRIAC dimmer
- Light output: 2010 lumens (ambient glowing cubes - 860; down light - 1150)
- Light color: 2700 degrees K (warm)
- LED power consumption: 25 watts
- Handmade in California, USA
About the ManufacturerEstablished in 2009, Cerno is a design and manufacturing group based in Southern California. Their innovative modern LED lighting combines efficiency with an elegant yet modern aesthetic. Blending form and function is Cerno's quintessential purpose, and their products are cultivated by a collective of designers and engineers - thus giving their lights a distinguished synthesis of science and art. Each fixture is hand assembled, ensuring that each and every lamp is produced to the highest level of quality. Lead designers for Cerno's lighting are Nick Sheridan and Frank Carfaro.