Niagara Counter Table, 33" Wide
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Standing strong on its brushed stainless steel base with lockable casters, the Niagara Counter Table is ready to do what you need it to do. Need a mobile kitchen counter? Here you go. Need a small square dining table that can be moved out of the way easily? Here it is. In a studio and need a desk? The beautiful veneer top of the Niagara table is ready to work as soon as the dishes are cleared from it. This counter table is a one-two punch of stylish space-conservation excellence.
What's To Like:
- The Niagara Counter Table is industrial, minimalist, and mobile - the perfect ticket for today's home with its stylistic and space-utilization demands.
- With a more compact footprint than most dining tables, the Niagara Counter Table won't cut into your space allowance any more than necessary.
- And after you're done eating and the dishes are all done, it can easily turn into a work area - giving you a table with two functions and saving even more space.
What's Not to Like:
You'll hate this table if you don't want to sit on a stool to eat. We promise. But if you like the counter-height idea, the Niagara Counter Table is just fine.
The Bottom Line:
The Niagara Counter Table from Gus Modern is uncompromising in its modern stance, unflawed in its material construction, and attractive in an industrial kind of way. Therefore, we love it.
- Table dimensions: 36" h x 33" w x 33" d
- Steel frame for a clean modern look
- Finished walnut or oak ply top
- Visible layered detail of veneered plywood for an honest industrial aesthetic
- Knockdown construction
- Locking casters for convenient mobility
- Seats up to 4
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.