Niagara Counter Table Dining Set
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Standing strong on its brushed stainless steel base with lockable casters, the Niagara Counter Table is ready to do what you need it to do. Need a mobile kitchen counter? Here you go. Need a small square dining table that can be moved out of the way easily? Here it is. In a studio and need a desk? The beautiful veneer top of the Niagara table is ready to work as soon as the dishes are cleared from it. This dining set is a one-two punch of stylish space-conservation excellence.
What's To Like:
- The Niagara Counter Table is industrial, minimalist, and mobile - the perfect ticket for today's home with its stylistic and space-utilization demands.
- With a more compact footprint than most dining tables, the Niagara Counter Table won't cut into your space allowance any more than necessary.
- And after you're done eating and the dishes are all done, it can easily turn into a work area - giving you a table with two functions and saving even more space.
What's Not to Like:
You'll hate this dining set if you don't want to sit on a stool to eat. We promise. But if you like the counter-height idea, the Niagara Counter Table Dining Set is just fine.
The Bottom Line:
The Niagara Counter Table and School Counterstool from Gus Modern are uncompromising in their modern stance, unflawed in their material construction, and attractive in an industrial kind of way. Therefore, we love this dining set.
- Table dimensions: 36" h x 60" w x 30" d
- Counterstool dimensions: 32" h x 19" w x 19" d
- Steel frame for a clean modern look
- School Counterstools have a black powder-coated steel base with glides
- Finished walnut or oak ply top
- Visible layered detail of veneered plywood for an honest industrial aesthetic
- Knockdown construction
- Seats up to 6
Materials & Measurements
Tabletop: engineered plywood with Oak or Walnut veneer
Frame and legs: Stainless steel
Feet: non marking levelers help prevent floor damage and compensate for uneven floors
36" h x 60" w x 30" d
Seat and Back: molded plywood with Oak or Walnut veneer
Frame and legs: black powder-coated steel
Feet: capped to prevent floor damage
32" h x 19" w x 19" d
Environmental InformationThe Niagara Counter Table and School Stools contain FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
Assembly InstructionsTo check out the assembly instructions for the Niagara Counter Table, please click here.
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.