Niagara Counter Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Standing strong on its brushed stainless steel base with lockable casters, the Niagara Counter Table is ready to do what you need it to do. Need a mobile kitchen counter? Here you go. Need a dining table that can be moved out of the way easily? Here it is. In a studio and need a desk? The beautiful veneer top of the Niagara table is ready to work as soon as the dishes are cleared from it. This counter table is a one-two punch of stylish space-conservation excellence.
What's To Like:
- The Niagara Counter Table is industrial, minimalist, and mobile - the perfect ticket for today's home with its stylistic and space-utilization demands.
- With a more compact footprint than most dining tables, the Niagara Counter Table won't cut into your space allowance any more than necessary.
- And after you're done eating and the dishes are all done, it can easily turn into a work area - giving you a table with two functions and saving even more space.
What's Not to Like:
You'll hate this table if you don't want to sit on a stool to eat. We promise. But if you like the counter-height idea, the Niagara Counter Table is just fine.
The Bottom Line:
The Niagara Counter Table from Gus Modern is uncompromising in its modern stance, unflawed in its material construction, and attractive in an industrial kind of way. Therefore, we love it.
- Table dimensions: 36" h x 60" w x 30" d
- Steel frame for a clean modern look
- Finished walnut or oak ply top
- Visible layered detail of veneered plywood for an honest industrial aesthetic
- Knockdown construction
- Locking casters for convenient mobility
- Seats up to 6