Onus Table Lamp
At A Glance:
The table lamp for those who are minimalist at heart, the Onus Table Lamp is made solely of necessary elements - sized only as large as they need to be to function well. A concrete or marble block serves as an attractive counterweight for this lamp's cantilevered brushed aluminum arm.
What's To Like:
LEDs make all sorts of things possible that used to never enter the conversation. The small size of this desk lamp's head would have been an impossibility when incandescent was king, but just look where we are now. And talk about energy efficiency! Save the planet, save your desk space.
- Overall dimensions: 17" h x 4.5" d x 5" w
- Brushed aluminum or black anodized aluminum
- Base weight comes in natural concrete, black concrete, or Carrara marble
- Arm rotates and head tilts for optimal angle
- Fully dimmable with no flicker
- Light output: 420 lumens
- Light color: 3000 degrees K (warm)
- LED power consumption: 8.3 watts
- Handmade in California, USA
About the ManufacturerEstablished in 2009, Cerno is a design and manufacturing group based in Southern California. Their innovative modern LED lighting combines efficiency with an elegant yet modern aesthetic. Blending form and function is Cerno's quintessential purpose, and their products are cultivated by a collective of designers and engineers - thus giving their lights a distinguished synthesis of science and art. Each fixture is hand assembled, ensuring that each and every lamp is produced to the highest level of quality. Lead designers for Cerno's lighting are Nick Sheridan and Frank Carfaro.