Ossington End Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A unique design for an end table (to say the least), Ossington features a recessed storage nook built into its frame that seems to hover below the main table surface. Sturdy steel base is either black powder coated or brushed stainless finish.
What's To Like:
- "Ossington" may sound British, but it's really just another way of saying "awesome." This side table has linear minimalist style without sacrificing the need for storage.
- Rich walnut veneer top brings warmth to the end table and ensures that you're not left cold by the spare base. Instead, both materials complement each other with just the right balance.
What's Not to Like:
If you prefer your storage to be closed and not open, then you may not like the Ossington End Table.
The Bottom Line:
The Ossington End Table from Gus Modern is a well-formed, perfectly functional side table with minimalist flair. Ossington = Awesome.
- Dimensions: 18" h x 20" w x 20" d
- Walnut wood veneer plywood top stays true to the Gus* honest industrial aesthetic
- Frame is 1" square steel tubing, available in stainless steel or powder-coated black base
- Recessed secondary storage surface - great for things usually reserved for the coffee table
- Plastic bumpers on all 4 corners help prevent floor damage
Care and Maintenance:
We recommend cleaning the tabletop with a damp, soft cloth. The stainless steel frame can be polished with a soft cloth and stainless cleaner. The black, powder coated frame can polished with a damp, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.