by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
Upholstered with a variety of materials, depending on the color you choose, and featuring casters for easy get-around-ness, (that's an awesome word, by the way, even though it doesn't exist) this ottoman shows off its tailoring with French seams and smooth sides. The Otto Ottoman can be a side table, ottoman, coffee table, even a seat in a pinch. With such a useful ottoman, who needs any other furniture? Kidding.
What's To Like:
We dolove French seams. And they really make this small ottoman come to life.
What's Not to Like:
The only knock against it would be if you need a bigger ottoman. It's 16.75" square.
The Bottom Line:
The Blu Dot Otto Ottoman is well-sized for smaller rooms, and won't fill up your space or look intimidating. But with a good range of fabric choices, it'll suit most decor just fine.
- Overall dimensions: 17" h x 16.75" w x 16.75" d
- Padded wood frame
- Locking casters for mobility
- French seams for a nice finish
- Charcoal / Aqua: Felted wool / poly upholstery
- Coal: 50 percent cotton / 50 percent poly upholstery
- Graphite / Pebble: 100 percent poly upholstery
- Smoke: Cotton / poly blend upholstery