Ovaata 96" Dining Table
by Elemental Living
With the Ovaata Dining Table the design is in the details. Machined aluminum blocks at the four corners of the table give the table incredible structural integrity. Powder-coated steel legs cover the blocks and wrap the wood slab tabletop to extend your usable surface and provide striking visual bookends. The solid wood tabletop wraps around the two long edges with the grain running parallel to the supports, accentuating the span between the colorful legs for a subtle yet dramatic effect.
The larger of the Ovaata Dining Tables, this 96" model is available in three wood finishes and six base color options. The Ovaata Dining Table also comes in a smaller 72" version.
- 6 powder-coat leg finishes
- 3 solid wood options for the tabletop
- 6 colorful powder-coat options for the legs
- Machined aluminum blocks give the dining table excellent structural integrity
- Seats 8 people comfortably
Materials & Measurements
Table top and inner leg parts: solid wood
Leg frames: powder-coated steel
Structural blocks at corners: machined aluminum
31" h x 96" w x 39.6" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About The Manufacturer
Elemental Living manufactures modern green home furnishings that are designed using honest forms and materials to help create clarity in your home. Materials are selected based on a balance of aesthetics, sustainable value, and durability so that each piece of furniture has a distinct identity and strength borne from the materials themselves. Design and quality work together to create an intrinsic lasting value in every chair, table, sofa, or bookshelf. Elemental Living creates home furnishings that have a value beyond their price because they aren't just functional and attractive; they are essential elements to modern life.
Your Recently Viewed Products
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.