PCH Series Entertainment Shelf
designed by MASH Studios
The stylish PCH Series Entertainment Shelf by MASH Studios will help you store and present your electronics in the manner they deserve. This solid, sustainably-harvested wood entertainment console provides ample storage space, and its wide surface area can accommodate some of today's largest TVs. The cast aluminum drawer of this modern entertainment console is just bold enough to set this piece apart from other similar units. The PCH Series Entertainment Shelf also features a ventilation gap to keep your electronics cool and help them last longer. This beautiful piece of carefully designed furniture is sure to last for years to come.
The PCH Series Entertainment Shelf Features:
- Adjustable Shelves for storage flexibility
- Soft-close drawer
- Gap for ventilation and cable management - accessible from all interior compartments
- Sliding door provides a clean look and conceals electronics when not in use
- Single wood-grain cast aluminum drawer front gives visual impact
- Natural oil finish on solid Teak
Materials & Measurements
- Solid Teak frame with natural oil finish
- Aluminum Drawer front and legs
- Overall: 20" h x 72" w x 21" d
- Legs: 4" tall
- Left and right side compartments with the shelves inserted: 22.75" w x 6.5" h x 19.75" d (for each separate compartment)
- Center compartments with shelf inserted: 23 9/16" w x 6.5" h x 19.75" d (each)
- With the shelves removed, the middle and right compartments are 14.5" tall with the same corresponding widths and depths listed above
- Aluminum drawer height from top to bottom of its face: 7.25" h
The materials that go into every PCH Series piece are meticulously selected for their quality and positive environmental impact. Each piece of furniture is made of solid Teak, free of formaldehyde glue and other toxins. All of the pieces are sealed with a natural oil finish made from linseed oil that is VOC-free and solvent free.
About the ManufacturerMASH Studios is a Los Angeles-based design firm that specialize in the design and manufacturing of custom furniture for residential as well as commercial spaces. MASH was founded in 2002 by Bernard Brucha and employs a diverse team of designers and engineers grounded in the core competencies of industrial design and fabrication. MASH Studios has designed the entire LAX and PCH Series line of beds, tables, and consoles. In addition to designing long-lasting furniture that goes well in any home, MASH Studios works with a wide array of designers, architects, and clients to design the right product or environment to fit their needs and styles.
DesignThe PCH Series, a new product line by MASH Studios, follows the clean design cues of the LAX Series and incorporates new shapes, woods and finishes for a unique aesthetic appeal.