by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Pawn Stool is a sculptural and sophisticated accent stool, available in your choice of beautiful wood veneer or lacquer finishes. The Pawn Stool makes an excellent side table or bedside table and fits nicely beside a low-profile lounge chair, sofa, or platform bed.
What's To Like:
- The Pawn Stool features wood grain like few other stools. Its flat, angular surfaces get the most out of the grain of their veneered surfaces.
- Wood veneer is applied to engineered panels, which prevents warping and maintains structural integrity over time.
What's Not to Like:
Pawn has corners. If you or someone you live with is prone to bumping into things, the Pawn Stool may end up to be a painful acquisition. If not, go ahead and get it and enjoy!
The Bottom Line:
The Pawn Stool by Gus Modern is the modern equivalent of the Eames stools - it features wood grain and an hourglass shape, and does so beautifully.
- Overall: 18" h x 14" w x 14" d
- Precision cut veneered panels, joined in a geometric shape
- Wood veneer on engineered panels
- Available in lacquer or exotic wood veneers
- Tack-glide feet on 4 corners prevent floor damage
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Precision cut veneered panels are joined in a geometric shapeWood veneer is applied to engineered panelsWater-based Clear coat finishTack-glide feet on four corners prevent floor damage
Overall: 18" h x 14" w x 14" d
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.