Picket Low Back 7 Foot Sofa
by Loll Designs
Loll Designs hit a home run with their Picket High Back Chair, and naturally they wanted to stretch that success out. And stretch it out they did, WAY out. The Picket 7' Sofa features the same great design as the High Back Chair but in a sofa version. Made of high-density polyethylene, largely from reclaimed milk jugs, the Picket 7' Sofa is one of the most durable, environmentally friendly pieces on the market. Guaranteed to stand up to the elements, this Loll sofa is the perfect addition to any outdoor patio or yard, and will give you and your guests plenty of seating room. Great on its own or with almost any outdoor furniture, the Picket collection also offers a Loveseat that works great in smaller space.
The Picket Low back 7 Foot Sofa features:
- 30" h x 83.75" w x 29.75" d
- weighs approximately 150 lbs
- constructed using 1192 reclaimed milk jugs
- seat and back are 5/8" thick
- low back, armless design
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials
100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs. High-grade stainless steel fasteners.Measurements
Overall: 30" h x 84" w x 29.74" d
seat depth: 17.75"
seat height: 15.75"
Loll furniture is fabricated in a facility designed to reduce its impact on the local environment. The plastic used in Loll furniture is 100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Founded in 2005, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable long lasting and no maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment. Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, and employee and community well being. Loll designs and manufactures all products at the Hawks Boots Sustainable Manufacturing Facility in Duluth, Minnesota.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All Loll products come with a 7% standard shipping rate for all addresses within the Contiguous United States.
- All Loll products are made to order by local craftsmen and women
- Orders typically arrive within 6-7 weeks from the time of purchase
- All Loll furniture is shipped via FedEx
Other Shipping Information:
- Service includes delivery of small, lightweight, well packaged items right to your door (or front lobby if you live in an apartment building)
- We use FedEx because, well, they're the best in the business - and we like that
- Deliveries are generally made within 2-6 days from the time your order ships
- You can expect to receive your package anytime during Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- This service does not come with a delivery appointment; however, real time tracking information is provided so you can monitor your order
- We also insure every package to give you added piece of mind - we know we'd want the same!
Product Q&AWhat is Loll Furniture made out of?:
For the most part Loll Designs products are made from 100 recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is the same material as the #2 recyclable plastics (i.e. milk jugs, etc) that you take out to curb every week (or at least should be). Loll uses Richlite as a tabletop material, a unique environmentally-friendly wood fiber composite that is made for outdoor applications.
Will my Loll Furniture fade or need to be painted or stained?:
NO! The HDPE that Loll uses will not fade or change color. The natural color Richlite material we use for our table tops will patina over time but will still look good. You will never have to paint or stain Loll Furniture.
What kind of maintenance will I have to do to keep my Loll Furniture looking good?:
NONE! Leave it out year round, hose it off with a garden hose in the spring and enjoy. It's that easy. Loll Furniture will not, fade, warp, rot, require paint or stain or any on going maintenance to keep its beautiful appearance so you can spend more time relaxing.
What does the plastic feel like?:
The plastic we use has a texture very closely resembling an orange peel.
Is it safe to use/keep my loll furniture by a fire pit?:
Yes! Just don't throw it in the fire. The melting point of the poly used in our furniture is 275 degrees F - which means if you do have a problem with melting, you've got bigger problems to worry about first, like the fact that your legs are on fire.
WARRANTYThe Picket 7 Ft. Sofa by Loll comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.