Rapson Low Back Lounge with Arms
by Ralph Rapson and Loll Designs
With the Rapson Lounge Chair Loll Designs brings Ralph Rapson's mid-century designs into the 21st century. Originally designed using wood and burlap, today Loll produces the Rapson Lounge using recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) made largely from recycled milk jugs. The environmentally friendly Rapson Lounge is equally at home inside or out; the HDPE construction will stand up equally well to the elements or your pets and relatives. With its reclining seat and back angle and fixed arms the Rapson Lounge Chair will keep you comfortable no matter where you use it. Time tested design, modern and environmentally friendly materials, the Rapson Lounge Chair is the perfect combination of old and new.
The Rapson Lounge Chair features:
- 29.75" h x 22.5" w x 30.75" d
- weighs 42 lbs
- constructed using 336 milk jugs
- seat and back are 5/8" thick
- constructed using fixed arms
Materials & Measurements
100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs. High-grade stainless steel fasteners.
Overall: 29.75" h x 27.25" w x 30.75" d
seat height: 11" at back of seat, 14.5" at front of seat
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
- All Loll products come with a 7% standard shipping rate for all addresses within the Contiguous United States.
- All Loll products are made to order by local craftsmen and women
- Orders typically arrive within 6-7 weeks from the time of purchase
- All Loll furniture is shipped via FedEx
- Ground shipping
- 42 lb
Other Shipping Information:
- Service includes delivery of small, lightweight, well packaged items right to your door (or front lobby if you live in an apartment building)
- We use FedEx because, well, they're the best in the business - and we like that
- Deliveries are generally made within 2-6 days from the time your order ships
- You can expect to receive your package anytime during Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- This service does not come with a delivery appointment; however, real time tracking information is provided so you can monitor your order
- We also insure every package to give you added piece of mind - we know we'd want the same!
For the most part Loll Designs products are made from 100 recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is the same material as the #2 recyclable plastics (i.e. milk jugs, etc) that you take out to curb every week (or at least should be). Loll uses Richlite as a tabletop material, a unique environmentally-friendly wood fiber composite that is made for outdoor applications.
Will my Loll Furniture fade or need to be painted or stained?:
NO! The HDPE that Loll uses will not fade or change color. The natural color Richlite material we use for our table tops will patina over time but will still look good. You will never have to paint or stain Loll Furniture.
What kind of maintenance will I have to do to keep my Loll Furniture looking good?:
NONE! Leave it out year round, hose it off with a garden hose in the spring and enjoy. It's that easy. Loll Furniture will not, fade, warp, rot, require paint or stain or any on going maintenance to keep its beautiful appearance so you can spend more time relaxing.
What does the plastic feel like?:
The plastic we use has a texture very closely resembling an orange peel.
Is it safe to use/keep my loll furniture by a fire pit?:
Yes! Just don't throw it in the fire. The melting point of the poly used in our furniture is 275 degrees F - which means if you do have a problem with melting, you've got bigger problems to worry about first, like the fact that your legs are on fire.