Richmond Bisectional Sofa
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The beefier and less refined Tarzan to the Gus Modern's Jane Sofa, the Richmond is a softer, more casual looking sofa that brings the same level of comfort and adaptability to the table. The chaise lounge attachment can move from left side to right side, making it as customizable as any bi-sectional sofa can be.
What's To Like:
The look of this sofa is softer, less refined than its Jane counterpart. But that's part of its unique charm. It looks like the kind of surface you could sink into for a long winter's nap. Beautiful and comfortable - what more can you want from a sofa?
What's Not to Like:
If you want your sofa to convey elegance and high taste more than an inviting sense of comfort, look at the Jane variation, also from Gus Modern.
The Bottom Line:
A sofa that looks and feels like the perfect landing pad for naps, flying children, and guys and girls nights in.
This plush sectional sofa can be configured in a right or left facing version to fit your space and provide plenty of comfort in your living room or media room. The Richmond Bisectional features waterfowl-down cushions with exposed French seams and wood block feet.
- Overall dimensions: 34" h x 104" w x 72" d
- Configurable either left or right
- Plush sit which makes it very comfortable and gives a relaxed look
- French Seam Detail
- Hardwood frame that is constructed with FSC certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Stress tested joints
- Down cushions for an extremely comfortable experience
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Coordinate with the matching Richmond Lounge Chair or the Richmond Sofa.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.