by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Inspired by mid-century classics, the Rochelle Chair makes a great complement to the Rochelle Sofa. Low and wide, it adds the appearance of height to any living space while providing a comfortable place to crash for friends and family.
What's To Like:
- We can't let this one go by without mentioning the gorgeous inset wood detail that shoots up the Rochelle Chair's back from its solid wood base.
- In our opinion, button-tufted upholstery will never get old. It's classy and classic, old school and new modern.
What's Not to Like:
The Rochelle Chair has a low back. It probably won't have the kind of back support (not to mention neck support) the tall folks want.
The Bottom Line:
The Rochelle Chair by Gus Modern is a classic button-tufted lounge chair that sits squarely at the roots of modern design, drawing on inspiration from the great designers and adding new touches of its own.
- Overall: 29.5" h x 35" w x 33" d
Seat height: 18"
Arm height: 23"
- Contains environmentally friendly FSC-Certified wood components
- Available in a Wenge stain with water based Clear coat finish
- Unique wood detail on chair back integrated into frame
- Tight back with button-tufted upholstery - tufts are secured to the solid wood frame
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.