Root End Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Gus brings together contemporary and traditional materials in the blatantly faux Root Table. The white lacquered top has a wood pattern etched into its surface, and with the addition of the tapered ash legs, the table makes a weightless, airy impression.
What's To Like:
- The Root End Table gives new meaning to the term "wood grain" - its etched tabletop is a delightful parody of the pattern of a fresh-cut wood plank.
- We love the contrast between the tabletop's material and color and the solid tapered Ash legs.
What's Not to Like:
If you want a wood-look side table, the Root End Table won't be your cup of tea.
The Bottom Line:
The Root End Table by Gus Modern is a whimsical, light, modern re-interpretation of a natural wood side table. Also see the Root Coffee Table.
- Overall: 17" h x 20" diameter
- FSC-Certified solid Ash wood legs
- White lacquered etched top
- Plastic glides on legs protect flooring
Care and Maintenance:
The Root End Table has a lacquer finish. To help maintain its appearance, we recommend cleaning the surface with a damp, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.