Ruus Dining Chair
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Ruus Dining Chair
by Elemental Living
Economy of materials, style and comfort conspire to create this dynamic and colorful dining chair. The Ruus Dining Chair has a simple form; its powder-coated steel seat is the perfect size, and features just enough flex to keep you comfortable during long meals with your friends and family. The vibrant seat is supported by zinc-plated, steel rod legs with cross supports for a striking modern look that will work great with any modern dining table. With its all-steel construction and highly durable finishes, the Ruus Dining Chair will last for years.
- 36" h x 21" w x 20" d
- 6 colorful powder-coat seat finishes
- Zinc-plated steel rod legs
- Highly durable finishes and steel construction make the chair long-lasting
- The Ruus Dining Chair is part of our awesome list Top 10: Furniture that Would Confuse Your Grandmother
About The Manufacturer
Materials & Measurements
Seat: powder-coated steel
Legs: zinc-plated steel
36" h x 21" w x 20" d
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.